Summer always feels like a good time to remove trash and junk from your home — if not for that grueling summer heat! So, what is the answer? Let junk removal pros like Happy Junk Removal take care of some of this summer clean-up work. Here are some ideas for your summer junk-out:
- De-junk before showing or selling your house: One of the biggest barriers to selling a home can be the clutter inside the home. Talk to your Real Estate Agent, and s/he will tell you — get the junk out! Think about the small cost of hiring us to help out, compared to a possible increase in sale price or a faster sale. What an investment!
- Garage Clean Out: Imagine having your garage cleaned out in just an hour. We can help you reclaim that garage — time for man cave? — while staying out of the heat and saving you precious summer hours.
- Appliance Removal: Do you have old refrigerators, washers/dryers, or washing machines hanging around? Let us get those out of the way.
- Landscaping Piles: Has all of those spring landscaping project left giant piles of debris? We’ll remove those in no time, no work required on your part.
- Hot tubs and Jacuzzis: A broken or damaged or neglected hot tub can become a real problem — a bad smell can be a sign that your hot tub needs to go. They can become homes for bees and rodents. When your Jacuzzi has been inhabited or is just ready to remove, we have you covered. We’ll disconnect it from the house, cut it up, and get it out of there…fast and easy.
- Dreaded bed bugs: Do you have a rental property and need to remove some infested mattresses? No problem. We wrap up the mattresses in plastic and get them out and of the landfill.
There are lots of junk removal projects you can do in the summer with help from Happy Junk Removal. Together, we can help you get rid of the trash and junk that has been piling up all year – or longer – so that your family can enjoy the summer playing and having fun. Get a quote today on your summer junk-out.